CBARRC Spring Fun Day 2019
Apr 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CBARRC Spring Fun Day Info & Directions
Come join us for a day of Lure Coursing, AFSA Lure Coursing Certification, Rally Obedience, Nosework, good food and good company!
Where: Patuxtent River Park 16000 Croom Airport Rd Upper Marlboro,MD 20772
When: Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
9-10 am – Lure Coursing
10-11am – AFSA LC Certifications
11-noon – Lure Coursing
noon-1pm – Lunch, Club Meeting, Awards
1 pm – Introduction to the Endurance Trial (ET) – Eileen Bailey
1:30 pm – 3pm – Lure Coursing
3pm-4pm – Break down and Clean Up
Nosework Practice: Will be set up for folks to try as they wish
Rally Obedience Demo and Run -Thrus! A Novice level AKC Rally course will be set up in the ring for folks to try.
$20 per dog ( $15 if you pre-pay on the online registration!)
Please remember to fill out and bring the certification paperwork!!! Form: here
• $5 per dog per run for members ($3 if you pre-pay on the online registration!)
• $8 per dog per run for non members ( $6 if you pre-pay on the online registration!)
Lunch: $7 if not bringing a dish to share,
Please try to pre-register for this event. We will be accepting registration and payment on arrival, but knowing how many people and dogs we will have for coursing and lunch and other activities beforehand is extremely helpful.
• Everyone must check in at the registration table upon arrival. Sign the liability waiver, pay/pick up coursing tickets and be pointed to the coursing roster sheet.
• When your dog is not running the course he/she must remain on a leash
• Puppy runs (shorter runs) will be offered for dogs under 1 year
• Length and number of runs will be based on the age, health and interest shown from each dog
• Everyone is responsible for picking up after their dog
• No females in season, please
• Please bring your own chairs and blankets so you have a comfy place to lounge in your down time
• This is a Public Park. Please make sure to use caution when driving and when/if your dog is off leash. Horses are occasionally ridden through.
• If you are able to help out with lure coursing please contact Mike at [email protected]
• If you can help with registration please contact Ellen at [email protected]