CBARRC AKC CAT Tests – Nov 21-22, 2020 — !!! CANCELLED !!!
November 21, 2020 - November 22, 2020
EVENT CANCELLATIONS – THIS WEEKEND – CBARRC
Due to the unfortunate recent timing of PA Governor Wolfe’s mandates in response to increasing cases, hospitalizations, and deaths due to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania we feel it is in the best interest of all exhibitors to cancel this weekend’s CBARRC CAT events. These mandates go into effect 20Nov20 and do not allow exhibitors outside the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania adequate time to obtain a COVID-19 Test or prepare to quarantine 14 days. As of yesterday, 74% of our entries are from exhibitors outside the Commonwealth of PA. Our decision reflects our sincere intent to join the millions who are now buckling down even further to protect the lives of our fellow Americans during this Holiday Season. Stay safe, and we will hopefully see you again in 2021.
Kammi Kai Hefner,
Latest PA Guidance At A Glance
• The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring anyone who visits from another state to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the commonwealth.
• If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
• Pennsylvanians visiting other states are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to their return to the commonwealth, or to quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania. This does NOT apply to people who commute to and from another state for work or medical treatment.
• This order takes effect at 12:01 a.m. Friday, November 20.
• View the Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health for Mitigation Relating to Travel.